Credit & Payment Terms Agreement
- The Credit Limit offered will be based upon anticipated order values and credit references.
- The Credit Limit will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. It can be increased or decreased depending on trading patterns, any changes will be communicated in writing giving 5 working days notice.
- All invoices are to be paid within net 30 days of the invoice date.
- Invoice issues should be raised with accounts within 14 days of invoice receipt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices reaching 90 days will be automatically referred through the legal process.
- 5 working days notice of legal action will be given via email to the accounts and/or trade contact email address/s provided in the New Customer Account Request Form.
- If the said terms are not adhered to, PurePac Ltd has the right to withdraw the credit limit and/or the supply of products/services at any given time.
- PurePac Ltd use the services of the Small Claims Court to collect outstanding monies which have gone beyond the credit and payment terms detailed in this agreement.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please refer these to the Accounts Dept in the first instance.