PurePac believe we have a responsibility to care and protect the environment in which we operate. We are therefore fully committed to reducing our environmental impact, and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; but as PurePac are a reconditioner and recycler it is fundamental to our business operations; and it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
- To be a Zero Landfill company with currently less than 2% of waste being transferred to a waste station
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulative requirements
- Continually assess our activities and identify areas of improvement to minimise impacts
- To offer products and services to our customers and suppliers which support them in their aims to reduce their impact on the environment
- Work closely with the Environment Agency and various suppliers who assist PurePac in improving their own impact on the environment
- Train our employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action
- Full policy Environment Policy 2017