PurePac (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of new and used packaging services for industry.
The management is committed to:
1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
3. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
4. Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
5. Ensure the availability of resources
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
The Organisation complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.